Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Boy Oh Boy

The name of this pattern is, "Boy Oh Boy". It was designed by a woman in Draper Utah, and I really enjoyed putting it together. I think I would make this pattern again, I love the triangles! This bedspread is backed with flannel, and was machine quilted with details pulled from the focus fabric. I love how it turned out, and it looks great on my son Carter's bed.



Here is a shot of the great machine quilted details. I love putting together a quilt top, but don't like to hand quilt it, I think I'm going to have all my stuff machine quilted at the end. The machine adds so much detail...detail that would be impossible to duplicate if you were quilting it on a frame by hand.

I still have some fabric left to finish up some triangle throw pillows, that's a project for another day!

4 comments:

Heather-hoo Andersen said...

This quilt is gorgeous darling!!! I really love it!! I cannot believe with a new baby that you found the time to make it. I miss you lots.....hope you are not freezing to death. :0)

Cambu said...

Oh my gosh! This is amazing! I love the triangles too! You are so talented! I love it.

Freer Family said...

Ah-mazzzzzing!

Mike and Jayna Miller said...

Cammie, I don't know why I've never seen this blog. These quilts are Awesome. I love all of them! you are so talented!