Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Blue and Brown Squares

I made this baby quilt for my sister-in-law, Melissa. She is going to be having a baby boy in August. She picked the fabric and the pattern, and I put it together for her. The pictures are just of the quilt top. She is going to have the entire thing quilted on a quilting machine (that's my kind of quilting) and Vicki is going to put the binding on when it's done. I really like just doing the top, and then handing it over to someone else to finish it up. Melissa and Devin have put a lot of work into their baby's nursery, click here to see the finished product and how this quilt will tie the room together.

I am also making the bumper pads to go in the crib, but they are not quite camera ready yet!







6 comments:

Cambu said...

Cammie, I love it! You are a pro! I think like you in that it's better to do the quilt top and then hand it over for someone to finish. My quilt is being professionally quilted as we speak! You'll have to see it when it's done!

Jan said...

You are amazing. This is beautiful! Makes me wish that I was young enough to have a baby and request a quilt! Lovely!!

Freer Family said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors, the fabrics, the pattern, everything. You are amazing!

Ashley said...

I still can't believe how talented you are, that is amazing. You are great at putting together colors that match and coordinating, that is awesome.

Unknown said...

dang, girl! who knew you were so crafty?! it's g-g-gorgeous!

Tanya said...

seriously, so cute. and i looked at your friends nursery, and i may may now paint my son'd room that chocolate brown. so modern!